Passion. Experience. Dedication.
Ocean Beach Speech offers evaluations and treatments for a range of childhood speech and language disorders from infancy through adolescence. Common areas of treatment include speech sound production, oral and written language skills, speech fluency, and social communication.
Enter to win free speech therapy
Speech Production - Speech Therapy Services
Speech production is a complex and important part of communication and should be examined and improved only by a professional such as OB Speech.
- Articulation (the production of speech sounds)
- Phonology (patterns of speech sounds)
- Childhood Apraxia (motor planning)
- Fluency (stuttering)
Language therapy is important for proper everyday communication. Book an appointment and learn how our approach to language intervention can provide you with a boost in a school or work environment.
- Phonological Awareness (understanding of sounds in words)
- Morphology and Syntax (grammar)
- Semantics (vocabulary)
- Pragmatics (social communication skills)
- Accent modification/American accent training
- All other areas of communication
How do I know if
It can be overwhelming looking for answers to help you decide whether your child would benefit from speech therapy. For younger children ages 0-5 years, I recommend using a communication development checklist to get a general idea of where your child’s skills are compared with typical development.